HELEN M. PLUM MEMORIAL PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT
Helen Plum Library policies are official statements adopted by our Board of Trustees. These policies ensure that we operate in a way that most effectively fulfills the library’s mission and vision.
Using the Library
- Behavior in the Library
- Internet Use on Library computers and WiFi
- Meeting Room Use in the Library
- Art Wall, Display Cases and Exhibits in the Library
- Personnel at Helen Plum Library
- Petitions and Surveys
- Social Media Policy
- Materials Selection Policy
Freedom of Information Act Requests
Learn about the records we keep and how to make a FOIA request.