From home or from a wireless device at the library:
It is possible to send a print job to the Library from a device inside or outside of the Library. To do this, simply follow these steps:
- Enter this address: http://www.printeron.net/printspots/helenplum
- Choose either the black and white printer (BW Printer) or color printer.
- Enter a name that you will use to release your document at the print station in the library.
- Attach the document you wish to print (browse and click OK) or enter the URL/address of the web page you wish to print.
- Click on the “Next” icon below the document/URL box.
The “Next icon looks like this.
- Wait for the information on the number of pages and the price per page. To approve the number of pages and agree to the price per page, click on the printer icon that looks like this.
- Please wait until you see the message “Your request has been processed.”
- If you’d like to print additional items, click on the return icon that looks like this and repeat steps 2-7.
Please note that print jobs will remain available for 4 hours (provided that the Library is open).
When you are in the Library:
On the print release screen at the Print Station in the Copy Machine Room:
- Look for the name you used when you sent the print job to the printer (in step 3, above).
- Select “Print Jobs”
- Review the print jobs and select by highlighting/checking each print job you would like to print.
- Enter the amount shown on the screen in the coin box to the right of the print release station.
- Click print.
Your print job is deleted after printing.
Cost to print is 10 cents per page for black and white and 25 cents for color.