Audiobooks continue to be the fastest-growing format in the publishing industry and it's easy to see why. Audiobooks comply with our busy modern lifestyle. If you find it difficult to carve out time in your schedule for reading, audiobooks are a perfect solution. Keep your earbuds close (or your smart speakers connected) and read by listening – during your commute, at the gym, or while completing household chores.
- The Prison Letters of Nelson Mandela
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
- The First Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer
- The Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates
- Leonardo's Brain by Leonard Shlain
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
- The Path Made Clear by Oprah Winfrey