Love is in the air this February and we've got the books to match! Warm up winter with our seasonal book recommendations from Readers' Advisory Librarian, Courtney Rose.
True Romance Book Display
Whether you have a romantic interest or not, any of the books on our True Romance display are the perfect thing to help warm your heart on a cold winter evening!
- Dating You/Hating You by Christina Lauren [Fiction Lauren]
- Hero in the Highlands by Suzanne Enoch [Paperback Romance Enoch]
- A Covert Affair by Susan Mann [Paperback Romance Mann]
- Home Run by Heidi McLaughlin [Fiction McLaughl]
- Third Sons a Charm by Shana Galen [Paperback Romance Galen]
- Amish Brides by Jennifer Beckstrand [Fiction Beckstra]
- Love Connection by Camilla Isley [Fiction Isley]
- Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan [Paperback Romance Morgan]
Need more inspiration? Check out all of our Romance section here!
The Greatest Love Stories Display
Looking to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the greatest love stories of all time? These titles are a glimpse into some of the greatest real life romances of celebrities and historical figures. Enjoy celebrity biographies, history, historical biographies, poetry, and more!
- Abigail and John: Portrait of a Marriage by Edith Belle Gelles [BIOG ADAMS]
- A Lotus Grows in the Mud by Goldie Hawn [791.4309 HAW]
- An Affair to Remember: The Remarkable Love Story of Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy by Christopher P. Andersen [791.4309 HEP]
- Anne Boleyn: Fatal Attractions by G.W. Bernard [BIOG ANNE]
- Bogie and Bacall: Love Lessons From a Legendary Romance by Cindy De La Hoz [791.4309 BOG]
- Bright Star Directed by Jane Campion. About Nineteenth century poet John Keats and the girl next door, Fanny Brawne [DVD POPULAR BRI]
Need more inspiration? Check out these famous couples with historical romances: