HELEN M. PLUM MEMORIAL PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES
It is the policy of the Helen M. Plum Memorial Public Library District to permit access to and copying of public records in accordance with the Illinois Freedom of Information Act, balanced by the limited exceptions recognized in the Act to safeguard individual privacy and the efficient operation of the Library and by the purpose of the Act not to further commercial enterprise.
Freedom of Information Act Officers:
- Barb Kruser, Executive Director
- Michelle Baumann, Business Office and HR Coordinator
- Angelica Brenzel, Administrative Assistant
Procedure for Requesting Records
Any person requesting records of the Helen M. Plum Memorial Public Library District may make such a request digitally or in writing to:
Barbara Kruser, Executive Director
110 W. Maple Street
Lombard, Illinois 60148
Requests may also be submitted at any public service desk during any hours the Library is open.
The fees for copying any such records are as follows:
- First 50 pages, black and white, 8-1/2 x 11” or 8-1/2 x 14”: FREE
- Subsequent pages, black and white: $ .15 per page
- Color copies: $1.00 per page
Retrieval and Copying of Records by Employees Only
Only employees of the Library designated by the Library Director may retrieve and/or copy records.