November is just the start of all the holiday baking and cooking to come. If you're seeking a little inspiration in the kitchen, look no further than our "Prep for Holiday Cooking" display in the Lobby all month.
- Vegan Holiday Cooking from Candle Cafe: Celebratory Menus and Recipes from New York's Premier Plant-Based Restaurants by Joy Pierson (641.5636 PIE)
- Baking All Year Round by Rosanna Pansino (641.86 PANSINO)
- Home: Recipes to Cook with Family and Friends (641.5 VOLTAGGI)
- Debbie Macomber's Table: Sharing the Joy of Cooking with Family and Friends (641.5 MACOMBER)
- Where Cooking Begins: Uncomplicated Recipes to Make You a Great Cook by Carla Lalli Music (641.5 MUSIC)
- Hungry Girl Simply 6: All-Natural Recipes with 6 Ingredients or Less by Lisa Lillien (641.512 LILLIEN)
- ... and many more Holiday Cookbooks here!
If you don't have time to make it into the Library, try out an eCookbook from hoopla! No holds, no waiting, instant gratification (and yummy recipes!)