Nora Roberts, one of the writers from our list, once said, "Ireland is a land of poets and legends, of dreamers and rebels." We tend to agree, as evidenced by our March book recommendations! Get in the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day by picking up one of these great titles written by an Irish author or taking place in Ireland!
Read me, I'm Irish! Book Display
- The Commitments by Roddy Doyle [FICTION DOYLE]
- The Flower Arrangement by Ella Griffin [FICTION GRIFFIN]
- The Girl in the Castle by Santa Montefiore [FICTION MONTEFIO]
- Happy People Read & Drink Coffee by Agnes Martin-Lugand [FICTION MARTIN]
- The Second Death: A Mystery of Ancient Ireland by Peter Tremayne [MYSTERY TREMAYNE]
- The Magdalen Girls by V.S. Alexander [FICTION ALEXANDE]
- The Daughters of Ireland by Santa Montefiore [FICTION MONTEFIO]
- The Library at the Edge of the World by Felicity Hayes-McCoy [FICTION HAYES]
- Holding by Graham Norton [FICTION NORTON]
- Murder in an Irish Churchyard by Carlene O’Connor [MYSTERY O'CONNOR]
- Dark Witch by Nora Roberts [PAPERBCK ROMANCE ROBERTS]
- The Trespasser by Tana French [MYSTERY FRENCH]
We don't want you feeling brónach (that's Irish for sad) if all those titles have been nabbed by other lucky patrons! If that's the case, check out these Irish Fiction alternatives!