Often we read to get lost in new place, but sometimes there is more to be discovered about an already familiar setting. These Chicago-centric novels bring the Windy City to life on their pages through different perspectives or points in time.
- The Jungle by Upton Sinclair (FICTION SINCLAIR)
- It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (PAPERBACK ROMANCE PHILLIPS)
- Caramelo, o, Puro cuento by Sandra Cisneros (SPANISH FICTION CISNEROS)
- I Sailed with Magellan by Stuart Dybek (FICTION DYBEK)
- The Chicago Way by Michael Harvey (MYSTERY HARVEY)
- The Great Perhaps by Joe Meno (FICTION MENO)
Did you know that Ernest Hemingway, Gillian Flynn, Shel Silverstein, Scott Turow and Veronica Roth are all famous writers from Chicago?