Challenging career opportunities await you at Helen Plum Library. Positions in the library include public service, outreach and literacy work. Download our job application.
Thanks for your interest!
There are currently two open positions, and we're always accepting applications!
For general job inquiries, please submit your resume & application to us at the Library, and we'll hold your resume should a position become available.
- Maintains order to ensure the safety and comfort of Library patrons and staff
- Assists Library staff and management as needed
- Writes incident reports and notifies proper authorities when necessary
- Prepares and sets up rooms for meetings
- Maintains general awareness of what is happening in the Library
- Secures the building at closing
- Performs minor maintenance as needed
Abilities, Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to deal with angry or disruptive patrons in an authoritative, pleasant, mature and courteous manner
- Able to lift boxes and move furnishings
- Neat appearance
- Energetic and punctual
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Available to work nights and weekends
- Basic computer skills
- High School degree
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Application Note: To apply, submit a completed Helen Plum Library job application via email to email@example.com or drop off at the front desk.
Application Contact: Phil Lucas, Facilities and Security Services Manager
The Helen M. Plum Memorial Library District is an equal opportunity employer.
For questions on employment eligibility, please visit the USCIS website for more information.